Monday, September 12, 2011

Analysis of Knowers

If I were to pick one area of Ways of Knowing and Areas of Knowing to describe myself I would have to pick Emotion and Arts. I've always grown up being encouraged to express my feelings about subjects and to voice how I feel in certain situations. I am a strong believer of opening up and talking about problems to solve issues I am faced with. Emotions form a majority of my thoughts and decisions that I make in my life.
Arts is also a large factor in my thought process and also my emotions in life. Music is a huge part of my life and singing is probably considered my most precious activity that I have. Singing causes certain emotions to come up and helps me face the problems that I have in my life. It also forms a healthy outlet for me to let out how I am feeling. Music is my most prized asset in life.

This video represents the emotion that music brings me and how I fight through my problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8ydghbGSg&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment