Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happiness

Quote: "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." - Ghandi http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/happiness.html

How To Know Happiness: I personally know when I'm happy if I can sit down, think about everything that's going on in my life, and can honestly say that there is nothing going wrong that can't be fixed. Happiness is so simple if you allow it to be in my mind, simply you are what makes you happy. But there's always the possibility that something will stop that from being possible. If that something is not happening, the rest of the problems someone is having can be solved and addressed and they can move on and be content.

Effect of Happiness: Happiness can absolutely promote knowledge. For instance, because music is so involved in my life, I took up voice lessons. Every time that I have a recital, I go through stages. The first stage is denial, where I deny I have any work to do for it so I end up having to cram. The next stage is severe fear. Mostly because of the denial. But also because getting up in front of people is one of my biggest fears in my life. The stage after is simple nerves, typically on the day that the recital is. These stay until the moment I sing the first note of my song. But the moment that that note has been sung, I instantly hit my happiness stage. Performing is my most loved activity, something that I may want to do professionally one day. Happiness fuels the energy that I have, and even how well I perform vocally at my recitals. Happiness has an effect that keeps my knowledge about my personal language, music.

No comments:

Post a Comment