Thursday, May 24, 2012

IB Student World Survey

1. Word that best describes the IB: challenging
2. Most important qualities of an IB student: time management, personal balance
3. Best and worst aspects of being an IB student:
                     Best: responsibility, independence, reputation
                     Worst: heavy workload, impacts on social life
4. IB learner profile trait: knowledgeable
5. Difference of IB and normal curriculum: IB forces you to become more mature at least academically than normally, because if that fails, you fail.
6. Psychologist
7. How has the IB changed your perspective on the world compared to how you think it would in another curriculum: IB has made me more aware of my surroundings outside of my immediate lifestyle. Had I been taught with a different curriculum, I would still be more caught up in my own life than learning about the one that others are living.

No comments:

Post a Comment